On This Page
Create a Shared Secret Key for HTTP Signature Authentication
Before you can send requests for
CybersourceREST API services that are authenticated using HTTP Signature, you must create a shared secret key for your
Cybersourcemerchant account in the
HTTP Signature authentication is provided by a Base-64 encoded transaction key, represented in a string format.
To create a shared secret key certificate:
- Log in to theBusiness Center.
- Test Environment:https://businesscentertest.cybersource.com
- Production Environment:https://businesscenter.cybersource.com
- On the left navigation panel, click thePayment Configurationicon.
- ClickKey Management. The Key Management page appears.
- ClickGenerate Key. The Create Key page appears.
- SelectREST Shared Secret.
- Copy the generated key to your clipboard by clicking the clipboard icon, or clickDownload keyto download the shared secret.
Now you are ready to Generate the Header.